The Course Skin Suit offers aerodynamic efficiency for cyclists and pure functionality for road racers. The one-piece suit provides the convenience of a full zippered front and three floating back pockets, which reduce pull on the body of the jersey when contents are stored. A lower drop in front, known as the nature calls panel, makes for fast and easy pit stops. Internal rear pockets, usually known to cause a rider to overheat when pockets are filled, are made with a full Mesh 1001 panel which provides extreme ventilation and enhanced airflow. Part of the Course Collection, the suit is aerodynamically designed using a minimal number of seams, pre-shaped shoulders, and lazer-finished transitions to the skin.
The Course Skin Suit offers aerodynamic efficiency for cyclists and pure functionality for road racers.
- CB Mondo: Moisture-wicking, great stretchability
- CB Speed Tech: Aerodynamic, moisture-wicking, stretch
- Mesh 1001: Enhances airflow and wicks moisture
- CB Gladiator: Compressive, moisture wicking, opaque
- coldblack®: Reflects UV rays to reduce heat build-up even on dark textiles
- Aerodynamic: Combines ergonomic fit, performance and comfort
- One-piece technology: Minimum number of seams to enhance aerodynamics and minimize risks of irritation
- Full-length zip with garage at top and bottom
- Pre-shaped shoulders: Enhance comfort in cycling position
- Inseam: 10.5"/26.5 cm
- Seamless inner leg: Reduces bulkiness and excess material that causes saddle bunching
- Laser-finished at thighs and sleeves: Designed for improved aerodynamics
- Overlock seams: Enhanced aerodynamics and great stretchability
- 3 floating back mesh pockets: Free at the bottom, create no tension when full and offer added ventilation
- Additional multimedia pocket inside suit: Allows safe storage of the multimedia device
- Nature calls panel: For fast and easy "pit stops"
- Front, back and bottom reflective accents
- Racer Fit
- UPF/SPF 50
- Wind Tunnel Tested
- 5 Motion Chamois